Sunday, June 22, 2008

She's Electric!

Dad always has fun with Emma, playing iwth her in ways that I woudl never even think of. Well, here's one of them....

She loves to help Dad when he is working around the house. She has to be right there next to him, looking in close at what he's doing, handing him tools (not very often the right ones though!).

We've had some pee issues the past couple of days. Two days ago I got her out of the tub and let her run around her room for a couple of minutes (like usual) so she could dry off her naked body. Well, she came up to me and all of a usdden I felt something warm on my foot.... Uh huh, she peed in her bedroom. Well, today I took her out of the tub and let her run around in the bathroom while I got myself together. All of a sudden I heard her playing in water, and I thought it was odd. Yes, it was very odd, as she was splashing her hands in her PEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Good lord. So I turned the tub back on and threw her in:)

She had a rough day today, taking a couple of hard tumbles. The worst she has had yet. She walking down the driveway and tripped, then tripped over that trip and couldn't get her hands under her. So she has a pretty good raspberry on her chin. Then this evening she was having a heyday playing in and out of the sliding screen door, stepping up and down. I heard and cry and there she was on her back on the ground... Cooper had run by her and knocked her down. Poor girl. We took ANOTHER bath, and she was asleep within minutes of starting her bottle!

Love to all...



No comments: