Monday, January 26, 2009

Sweet Stories

A couple of cute stories...

I don't know what mom in her right mind gives her 22 month old gum, but this one does!!!  She is obsessed.  the moment I walk in the door to pick her up from my Mom's she is pulling on my purse and digging in my coat pocket, saying "gom, gom, pees"!

Last night she was on her 3rd piece (she has learned to spit it out, thank god) and handed it to me.  I asked her what she wanted me to do with it, and her reply was "night, night"!  She was done with her gum, or wanted to save it, I don't know.  But, she thought it should go to bed:)

Emma also has this very sweet thing where she wants everyone to be included.  If we are singing a song, she makes sure that everyone is singing it, if we go upstairs often we ALL have to go with her.   Well, the other night she just couldn't understand why Cooper wouldn't sing with us!  she walked up to him and looked in his face saying "Pee pee, pee pee!", just waiting for him to sing with us:)

No comments: