Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Iowa

Sydney, me, Em, Bobby, and Steve... Em, my mom and I drove down to Ottumwa, Iowa last weekend to see her side of the family. We had such a lovely time and Steve (who Emma called Uncle Jason all weekend!) and Bobby were just perfect hosts!
Emma and Sydney, who is 4 1/2, were fast friends!

We went to a 4H exhibition and the nice woman asked if Emma wanted to sit on the horse, and of course as soon as she got it out of its pen Emma was scared to death. Then when the horse was back in its pen Emma wanted to crawl over and inside it to get to the horse! It was so sweet. I told her she needed to ask her Daddy for a horsey:)


Sydney had just gotten this Hummer, but was a bit scared to drive it. Leave it to Emma!!! At first she wanted to hold my hand, but once she got the hang of it she had her foot on the peddle and wouldn't stop!!!! I had to steer so I was exhausted and had to put an end to it after about 1/2 hour because my one leg was sore from going in circles:)
Love to all...



No comments: