Saturday, February 27, 2010

Surprise!

We threw a surprise party for mom's birthday this year, and thanks to everyone, she had no idea!!!! I conned long-time friend Maggie into inviting her to a movie and the plan was in motion! Below you can see Emma and Grandma Loerch blowing out candles (fire extinguisher thanks to Elliott!).

Emma adores the neighbor girl Torrie and was absolutely giddy to be sitting on her lap! Look at that double chin action...

Auntie Becca making sure Em doesn't get too much frosting too early:)


Emma helping Grandma Loerch open up all her gifts!!!

Emma with Carol and Tuffy.... Carol is the wonderful woman who watched my for so many years, and now Emma is lucky enough to be taken care of by her too!!!

Emma taking care of her baby - a favorite pass-time

We were playing hide-and-seek the other afternoon and when I came around the corner from the bedroom, looking for her and daddy, this is what I saw......!!! TOO CUTE:)
Love to all...






1 comment:

Mom said...

i LOVE how Emma loves her baby dolls--I was the same way as a child--oh, I wish I'd had not given away my doll collection--I would love to see Emma with it--she would have loved it.
EMMA, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT--YOUR SMILE IS LIKE SUNSHINE AND MAKES ME FEEL WARM AND HAPPY. I LOVE AND MISS YOU!!
GRANDMA PATTERSON