Monday, June 7, 2010

Emma has been so much fun lately! She is just getting old enough that we can really do things together... ride her bike to the store, pick out and plan flowers, watch Dora the Explorer, talk, play, examine all and every thing!
And, when asked who her best friend was, she replied "Cooper". Elliott asked if she was sure it wasn't him, to which she replied, "No, Cooper!"

On the deck at 5:45am!!!! This is our new morning ritual, breakfast and all. I look forward to doing it every morning this summer!
After dinner Saturday night she wanted a fruit bar, but we couldn't see where she had gone to eat it. From the kitchen I asked her where she was - "right here mommy!", she replied... And there she was on Cooper - I guess he really is her best friend!

The other night I got the great idea that I'd braid Emma's hair so it would be curly the next morning... she was so excited to see them in the mirror!


The after effect of the braids.... 7am on the deck:)
Love to all!





3 comments:

Holly said...

I love the last picture of Emma, so sweet! My mom used to braid my hair at night after a bath so it would be wavy in the morning. So fun to have a girl!

Mom said...

Emma is soooooo pretty--I laughed at the bowling -- Elliott's such a great dad--glad he's fishing--that's good-can't wait to see and kiss Em and of course El and you. Talk with you Sunday

Mom said...

ps--I had really long hair as a child and i can remember that i loved to have someone brush it, except when it got tangled--ooooo