Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1940's Farm in Eagan

Finally I am back - after a month?!!!! Sorry it took so long, I have been terribly busy and overwhelmed a bit too.... But here we are. And no, I don't know how to get this UN-underlined!
Em and I went with my mom to an old farm in Eagan a couple of weekends ago. It was a beautiful fall day, and we had a nice time. Emma enjoyed taking faux eggs out of a faux hen house! She did however enjoy riding a REAL pony, named Spanky:) She is becoming quite the horseman, and they people with the horses do Birthday Parties! We'll see:)


Emma searching for coins in the hay.... At first she didn't understand what was happening, but one she got the hang of it she was throwing hay everywhere! Poor girl was quite upset though when she didn't find any nickels.


Em and Spanky!




1 comment:

Mom said...

I'll have to print this pic of EM on the pony--BEAUTIFUL!!!!