Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Emma - 4 Years!

Emma's first day of "pre-school" that is actually and hour long speech class. She hit this pose the moment I told her I was taking a picture. Our little firecracker barely even waved goodbye to me when I dropped her off, and she certainly was too excited when she got inside to give me a hug or kiss! She goes two mornings a week - the bus then takes her to daycare! Our big girl LOVES it and is so proud of herself for taking the bus on her own - we're proud of her too and so grateful for all of the wonderful opportunities that we are able to offer her (well, that the school district offers her too!)


About a month ago she came in from the kitchen.... She's drawn whiskers on her face to be like a cat.... with PEN!!!!


Emma and Daddy making colored Easter Eggs


Easter brunch at my Mom's - Emma and her new cousin Landon (about two months). She is such a good little helper!


G-love!



Happy Faces...

Toot faces......


Angry faces... Elliott's face looks downright murderous and we laughed for quite a while at that one!



Emma's end of year ballet concert... look at the belly!



With her flower and dandelions:)


Every good little dancer knows how to curtsy:)


Emma has been very sweet lately - and we have been SOOOO busy! Elliott has started his new job with Zohn, so he is traveling like crazy. El's mom came to visits, I traveled to Duluth for a performance, Emma had her first puking sickness, then Elliott got it for four days, then I got it for a whole day.... My students had a show, I had auditions for the musical I am choreographing this summer, Emma came with to witness her first rehearsal, and she missed her last ballet class because she was so exhausted!!! Poor girl:( All in all though, she is quite the trooper and so willing to go and do and meet just about anyone!!!!


On a cute note - I was telling Emma the other evening, that we were going to get her bunk beds or a loft this summer! I told her we would put it on a different wall in her room. She asked where her little brother (NO - WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE ARE HAVING!) was going to sleep. I told her the baby would sleep in what is now the toy room. She as disappointed and
asked is he could sleep in her room. I told her that the baby's crying in the middle of the night would probably wake her up. So she said, "Ok, so he will sleep in your room. Well.... maybe he should sleep downstairs!" How cute is that? I love to watch her wheels turn as she figures things out - like she wouldn't want a crying baby any where near her:)


love to all....

























3 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks Jill--love the blog--the pics are great and fun and as always Em is so beautiful. Glad to know everyone is feeling good-can't wait to see all of you soon. love to all--mom p

Holly said...

Emma is such a doll! Can't wait to see you all very soon.

Holly said...

Emma is such a doll! We'll have so much fun over the 4th!