Saturday, July 16, 2011

Washington II - and out and about

I had a performance in Duluth last weekend, and my Mom came up with me and Emma. The men were going to join us Saturday, but it was pouring rain and cold, so we thought the performance would be rained out, and told them they could bail if they wanted:) Alas we did get to have the show (it was outside overlooking Lake Superior), and we got to have a girls weekend! Below you can see our lovely room overlooking the lake (really right on the back side of the boardwalk along the lake!), the Jacuzzi that Emma and I took full advantage of, and finally, Grandma and Emma enjoying our late night popcorn and soda snack! As I said, it was pouring rain on Saturday, but we certainly didn't drive three hours to stay in our hotel room all day!


Below - sweet Emma helping me stretch - what can't see is that my 6 month belly is fully touching the ground:)

This past Friday we had dark rain and storms ALL day. Emma thought it would be a perfect opportunity to go out on the deck in our rain boots and full gear!




1 comment:

Mom said...

thanks for the pics--em looks wonderful--looks like you all had fun in Duluth--glad to see you still have the hanging basket I got for you--looks pretty--so do you and Em. Love to all