Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Easter 2012

Easter 2012 - I could write for forever about all that has been happening lately - but it seems I never have the time! On another note, I have no idea why this is hyper-linked - ugh.
So I am going to be quick...
Em found baskets for Olive and herself when she woke up early Sunday morning. We then went to church with my mom (where El and I were married) and had dinner over there as well, with Bec, Chris, Cousin Landon and Peter. It was a lovely day and we feel very fortunate to be close to at least some of our family! However, as always we miss those who are miles away.

The girls in their matching dresses!!!! I NEVER thought I'd dress them alike, but man is it fun, and Emma gets a kick out of it.
Bali and Emma
Olive - 6 months old!!!!!
18.7 pounds 28 inches long

Cousins - Landon, Em and Olive - Leave it to Emma to keep the kids wrangled in!
Out little peonie sound asleep
Daddy and OG
Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt - 15 kids!!!! That's not including two babies, two in the way, and two out of town... AND about 10 8 houses left to be built on our block alone!!!!!
Happy Spring to all....

1 comment:

Mom said...

WHAT GREAT PICTURES-EVERYONE LOOKS WONDERFUL-INCLUDING BALI-MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH--OLIVE GETS MORE BEAUTIFUL AS DOES LITTLE EMMA--GLAD YOU WENT TO CHURCH!!
LOVE TO ALL-MOM