Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Emma's Phone



Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Hinrichs!!!!! Emma now has a phone of her very own (she is OBSESSED with our silver home phones, to the point that if I am feeding her in our bedroom I have to HIDE the phone!!!). So, G and G Hinrichs sent Emma her very own Fisher Price phone - and she LOVES it. You can see in the pictures that it passed the taste test:)

Thanks to John and Allison too - who watched Em tonight while I taught class. Poor John though - as soon as Allison left (she had a prior engagement) Emma started crying and she cried for 45 minutes straight! When I knocked on the door I could hear her, eyes all red and puffy, but John was calm as good be just walking around with her.... I felt bad for the both of them! So thankful they could watch her though. Allison is pregnant with their second child though, so I told him it was good practice:)

Ok, I gotta go to bed.. I was asleep las tnihgt by this time. I have had a cold since Halloween and it just won't let up! Love to all...

No comments: