Saturday, November 17, 2007

So Sick



Poor girl is just feeling terrible. When I came home from Seattle, about 1:45pm, this is how I found Em and El. However they were both sound asleep (she was leavinga little puddle of drool on his shirt:)). When the pre-flash went off Emma opened her eyes, so that is why you see them peeking out in the first picture. Then I think I really took her by surprise in the second. How cute though, huh?

Anyway, El said she didn't want to eat anything and everytime he went to put her to bed she started crying, so they finally just took a nap together. She hasn't done that in MONTHS! So, she didn't eat from 8am until I nursed her at 2pm. Even then I couldn't get her to eat anything else. Fianlly about 5:30 she ate some squash and cereal, but even then it was small amount.

She is scrappy looking with red eyes, a runny nose, a little cough, and even a little fever, and drool... But she is still cute to us:)

Love to all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute the two of them napping together! Hope she feels better soon.