Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Climbing Queen!


Emma is like a litle Mountain Climber! I turned around and found her basically IN the dishwasher the other evening! It has become a favorite passtime of hers. We have to be careful though, as she is no small child:) The second picture is of dinner gone-a-rye! I don't know what happened, but one spill turned into a hundred and then she started rubbing her hands on her face,then in her hair!!!! It was a delight....

Elliott is out of town for the week, so we have been very lucky that Holly came over last night and stayed with Emma (thankfully she slept the whole time!), and tonight she is with her sitter Jessica. THANK GOODNESS! So, I miss the little one. We are going to just hang out and relax the rest of the week (as much as is allowed with the house to take care of while El is gone). I also have a few job aplications to work on, one for MN for cross fingers! We may have a new puppy joining us on Friday, so I am going to enjoy the peace now...... SERENITY NOW!

Love to all.... OH, did I mention my daughter now likes to blow the snot out of her nose so she can lick it? There's a happy thought for all of you prospective parents:)

1 comment:

AllisonK said...

WHAT A CUTIE! Messy dinner pictures are the best.
Haus and Mason, both try to get onto our dishwasher door, sometimes at the same time...I'm totally waiting for it to bust off!!! :o)