Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Longest Day


Holy Crap! yesterday was LONG. Just to give you an idea... Up for work at 550, off to work at 730... Aimee came and let the dogs out about 10am, I got home with Emma at1pm, to clean the diarreah out of Cooper's kennel, then give him a bath, then feed Emma nd try to get her tot ake a nap, then go BACK to Jessica's to drop off Emma at 230, drive to the dance studio, teach till 6, go home to let Cooper out (no poop!!!!!!!!), go back to teach at 7, go back to get Emma from Jessica's at 9:45.... THEN back home! No poop again!!!! But TONS of energy! So I let him and Roscoe paly for about 1/2 an hour. Emma was awake when I wen tto pick her up at 945! So she was tired.

SHe did waku-up once, but barely, and I let Cooper sleep in bed (becasue he did it the night before!).... BIG mistake! Least to say, I am looking forward to tomorrow, and then fRiday when elliott gets home...

Love to all...

No comments: