Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Emma decided to try on Grandpa Loerch's boots, hat, and gloves the other night - cutie!  

A funny story...  Emma has rediscovered her doll "Tottie", a black doll that my mom made for her, named after my friend Tosha.  Well, Emma was taking a shower with me the other day, and Tottie was waiting for us on the toilet.  I was washing my face and when I opened my eyes there was Tottie IN the shower with us!!!!  Did I mention she is a cloth stuffed doll?  Emma had opened the door to the shower and got out to get her and then back in, all while my arms were closed - oops:)

One other cute one - Em had Tottie in the stroller and all of a sudden I hear "Pu-me" and she was waving her hand in front of Tottie and making a funny pace.  I asked her, "Did Tottie poopie?" She said "yes", I asked if she needed to change her diaper, and if so she knew where the diapers were (her diaper bag was right next to her).  Sure enough Em got out the changing pad, the diaper, and wipes!!!  

Love to all...


No comments: