Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Potty"

"Pee Me"  this is what Emma says when there is a dirty diaper!  Of course we say "Pee-u", so we don't know if she thinks that if we say "U", it means her, so she says "Me"???  Either way it is dang cute...

So yes, she is sitting her new potty chair.  However, there is not a whole lot going on!  Just a lot of sitting and standing and wasting of toilet paper!  

Ever since her cousin Sydney (my cousin's 4 year old daughter) came, and Emma saw her sitting on the potty, Em has been obsessed!  The first night I could NOT figure out why she wanted in the bathroom so bad, nor could I tell what she was saying.  after about 10 minutes she came and got me and took my hand and lead me into the potty, and tried to get on the toilet.  Of course, her little potty is no where near as fun as the big one, but it will do either way for now:)

Love to all...

No comments: