Sunday, May 3, 2009

Emma got a new chair at Target yesterday (she LOVES chairs!), so here she is sitting in it out on our deck.... Dang cute!

I was fixing lunch and I looked over and noticed she was lying down - come to find out she was lying on Tommy. Then a few minutes later he had escaped, but she captured him and put her head on him to read her books. She is determined that she is going to carry him lately, and she can pick him up, but not very well and I am waiting for her to choke him. So I have said no more picking up Tommy (I found her pulling his tail and then the skin on his chin) because he is way too old to have to deal with that. Needless to say Emma had 4 time outs this morning! Every time when she way done she told me "don't pick up Tommy anymore".... We'll see:)

Emma had her first "big girl" birthday party yesterday, for one of the girls from daycare. It was at a park and Emma went right up to Draea to give her the birthday gift - cute! I spent most of the time chasing her, and playing on the HUGE wooden play structure. But we had fun and were TIRED.... She and Elliott have both had colds for weeks now - Emma's means huge snot sneezes - always fun:)

love to all...


No comments: