Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a WONDERFUL Mother's day! The best so far.... Emma, my Mom and I all went to the Farmer's Market in Minneapolis. We all shared breakfast as we walked, and I bought a beautiful hanging basket for our deck. Emma was a handful towards the end, and she fell asleep in the car at 11:30 on the way home!!!!!! Her normal nap time is 1:30!!!!
Then Auntie Becca, Uncle Chris, and Elliott came over to Grandma and Grandpa Loerch's and we had a nice brunch out on the deck (even though it was a little cold!). THEN I got my Mother's day gift..... a Bike Buggy!!!!! I am so excited.... And you can see that Elliott and Emma really like it too. As a matter of fact Emma would rather have her Dad drive because he is way more fun - makes noises and takes her over bumps and stuff:) It was a lovely day - thanks everyone!

Cute story.... Em and I were out walking yesterday and we saw an airplane (an every few minutes occurrence here) and as it got farther away I said "Oh, can you still see it?" Her reply was "Shoot, no"!!!!!!!!!

Love to all...


No comments: