Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bachman's Fall Festival

Sorry it has taken so long to post a blog! Elliott has been gone all week and I am just so exhausted by the time I get home I can barely get a thing done! Then I got sick on Friday - so it has been a long week. BUT, a good one too:) Yesterday I fought off the sickness in the morning - and then it crept back up on me in the afternoon. I took a two hour nap with Emma! I NEVER so that, I seriously thought I had H1N1 and started looking up symptoms on line! :) That is so not me:) But alas I had no fever. Thank goodness my my was kind enough to come over last night and give Emma a bath and put her to bed - THANK YOU - LIFE SAVER!!!!
SO, yesterday morning we went to the Bachman's fall festival and we were able to make scarecrow's! We just had to supply the clothes. Emma sat back and watched at first, while Grandma Loerch got right to work. Finally after about 5-10 minutes she walked onto the straw and gave it a feel. Then she needed fruit snacks:) Emma, ever the observer!

Our scarecrows (much to Em's dismay!)



Making peanut butter/pine cone bird feeders


Pumpkin bowling!!!!
Two seconds after my mom had set these up Emma very proudly kicked them down!





See the smile on her face? She would walk it down and then try and kick it into the pins...





SO PROUD!!!!!
Love to all....






No comments: