Sunday, October 11, 2009

Emma and Daddy saying "cheers" over their mini-diet 7-ups! This is a treat for Emma to have one to carry around with her...
CHEESE!

I thought she looked so grown up the other morning, coning downstairs with her Elmo blankie wrapped around her, a pile of books, and bead-head:) She looks like she's 4! She did inform me the other day that she was 3!!!!! Just as plain as day... Silly girl. Then she told me her baby was 2 1/2 - a bit more accurate. She DID get herself dressed ALL by herself last night, and she has started asking me what specific letters are in her books, so that is an exciting step.



In her bath last week she got Cooper some water, then proceeded to get some for herself too!
Sorry it takes so long between posts. Since I've gone back to work time is SO limited and by the time she is in bed I am lucky if I get to watch a 1/2 hour of TV before I fall asleep. Elliott has been traveling quite a bit too, so that adds to the exhaustion:) Today Papa and Nana are driving out from Michigan, and my Dad bought us tickets to go see the Twins tonight!!!! Then Elliott and are going to stay a night on the St.Croix on Wednesday for our Anniversary, and Thursday we get to spend he whole day doing whatever we want! Thanks to Grandma Loerch insisting that Emma had to stay at her house for two nights..... We'll miss her!!!!!!!
Love to all...



1 comment:

Scott and Mir said...

Jill, I love the pictures!! Happy anniversary! I hope all is well =)

-Miriam