Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Week

Our little Ms. Independent sure is!!!!!!! They had dress-up say at Carol's on Thursday - she wouldn't wear the flowers on her dress, not the sash I amde her, couldn't put her hair up, no tights.... And she wanted to take the dress off 2 minutes after she put it on!
Poor girl.... This is actually a nice face, compared to what I have gotten from her lately!

Decorating cookies to take to the daycare kids. She was COVERED in frosting and sprinkles, but had so much fun!

Carving pumpkins on Sunday was really a chore almost:) Once we got going Emma really enjoyed using a spoon to transfer the seeds from one bowl to another - back and forth! And then she enjoyed feeding them to Cooper:)

This is the face she pulled when she touched the "guts"

It has been a LONG two weeks with Elliott gone. I know he is exhausted from working, but I am worn out by our sweet sassy daughter! She made my cry this morning I was SOOOO fed-up! She won't listen and will just stare into my eyes and do something that I have just asked her not to do.... Seriously? We are in such big trouble..... I had a nice long talk Carol today when I went to pick her up and she gave me some good ideas. My sweet friend Rachel who has three children, works full-time, and is in grad school gave me some great tips too - watch for triggers (tired or hungry which I KNOW are HUGE one's for Emma).... And then she told me just to hold on 'till she is 5:)
Love to all...





No comments: