Saturday, December 5, 2009

34!!!

It is true... I'm 34!!!!!! Finally feeling my age a bit:) Emma celebrated her Christmas with Grandma Patterson while we celebrated my birthday. Elliott was sweet enough to make us Farfalle (my favorite pasta dish from when we lived in SLC) and my mom made a peppermint chocolate ice cream cake!
Here are Em and daddy playing with her new legos. She loves to build things as high as possible (and so does Daddy!).
Of course I had to show Emma how to lick the frosting off the candles...

Emma and Grandma Loerch


Em and her new baby


Em and Grandma Patterson holding Emma's new Giant Tiger




1 comment:

Madeline Jennnejohn said...

Happy Birthday, Jill! I hope you had a fabulous day celebrating! I know I keep saying this, but I really want to talk and catch up. I just keep putting it off and more time is passing. I promise to give you a call soon. Are you pretty busy with the end of semester stuff? Lots of love!