Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas at the Loerch's

Em's new princess kit from Auntie Bec and Uncle Chris
Proof that I was not behind the camera all day:)




Emma's new table that was put together by Papa and painted by Grandma Loerch!!!! It is so nice I don't want her to use it:)




Emma in her new dress-up shoes from us, and princess purse and accessories from Auntie Becca and Uncle Chris. Doesn't she look 5????

We spent the day after Christmas at my Mom's to celebrate with that side of the family. Emma has totally warmed up to Auntie Becca and Uncle Chris, which is so cute to see. They gave us a free night of baby-sitting w/ gift cards for dinner and a movie... Which I totally got teared up about!!!! I am not sure if they know what they have gotten themselves into:)


Emma laughing at a booger on Daddy's face:)



Engrossed in her new Dr. kit!
Love to all
!











No comments: