Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a lovely Mother's Day! Emma, my mom, and I all went to the Minneapolis Farmer's Market... We had so much fun, but I was exhausted after watching after Emma for 3 hours! She enjoyed getting in and out of her stroller, and eating cheese curds, cheese popcorn, cinnamon roasted almonds, and.... Maybe that was it! She loved to see the clown who twists balloons, however she informed me that I needed to ask him if he could NOT squeak his loud horn, when he was finished! Our little fearless leader has many fears - not the least of which is loud noises - thanks to the train incident a year ago!
We had my mom and Denny over for dinner... Emma had made me a necklace at Carol's (how lucky are we all that she is in Emma's life?!) - so this was the kiss of thanks that I got!
Three very happy generations, you can see!

Me and Em and the necklace!
On a side note, I heard her telling Cooper tonight, "If you do that one more time Cooper, you are going to have a time out!"
And, there was a lady at the Farmer's Market who was watching me, as I watched Emma investigating how something worked. She said "That's what all 4 year olds are supposed to do." I replied that she had just turned three, and she said, "Oh! I have one just like that, who is now 23 and works for NASA!" So I guess we have good things to look forward to:) Really, whatever she wants... As long as it involves her beautifully pointed feet!!!!!
Daddy is gone again this week, but we went to the Science Museum of Minnesota over the weekend. I have some great pictures and video that I will try and upload from my phone.
Gotta get to bed... Love to all...


1 comment:

Mom said...

Emma, you are so very beautiful and so very sweet!!!!! I love to hear you sing and I can't wait to see you next month!!!!!!!!!!! it's been way too long and I miss you little sweetie. Thanks Jill for the pics -- it means so much to see them posted!!! love and miss you all--can't wait to see you!!!