Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stinks McGee

We went over to my Mom's today to celebrate Uncle Chris and Auntie Becca's Birthday's. It is about 87 and 87% humidity = awesome. We have decided that Emma has inherited all of the most "endearing" traits from by both her mother and father - poor girl. I finally asked her if she just wanted to take her shirt off; her forehead and bangs were soaking wet just from sitting outside, her body all sweaty and clammy.... Just like her dad! While the rest of us were warm, no one was feeling anywhere near the way that they were! They are two peas-in-a-pod:)
As soon as we got to my mom's I noticed the geese and their goslings across the street at the pond, so Elliott ran in to get some bread.


Elliott has had to travel a lot lately, and if we are home when he leaves we always "see him off" as she likes to say. He often raises his hand out the sun roof to wave goodbye. One such morning Emma waved goodbye to me too!

I just couldn't resist this face! How cute is she???

Love to all...





No comments: