Sunday, June 24, 2007

Good Sunday Morning...



Here are pictures of Emma with her new Moose Stuffie that Grandma and Grandpa Loerch sent her from Alaska! She is sitting/leaning inher rocking chair, and WOULD NOT smile what so ever for me! I think she knows I have the camera:)

Speaking of that chair she LOVES reading in it. We read together at least once a day and she has started making her squealing and whooing noises when I am reading. So I know she loves it, especially certain books. She LOVES "On the Day You Were Born" which she got from our friend Caine from RW. She also loves "Goodnight Moon" which I think is from our friend RAchel, and "Baby Barnyard Animals" - to name a few!!!

She is also going through a growth spurt. She slept ALL DAY friday, and almost all night; seriously she fell asleep at like 7pm and only woke up once in hte night (after sleeping most of the day!). And last night, she fell asleep about 10pm, and slept until 6:30am!!!!! That is REALLY sleeping through the night. Of course I wake up worried why she hasn't woken up:) But really, it is great.... Elliott and I are amazed at what a little person she is becoming, and they have really bonded lately so that is fun. She is just so expressive and knows her like and dislikes, and I am starting to really know when she is tired or hungry, lately it is a lot of both!!!! She is in her 3-6 month and Carter's brand 6 month clothes now!!!!! I am affraid of how the nextfew months are going to go. But she doesn't seem fat to me, just solid (maybe that is just me?!).

Today we will go to church and run some errands with dad... Tomorrow we leave for Salt Lake City for a week.... Wow! That's a long time to be away from dad! I am going to have to bring the computer camera with me so he can see her. I think he is looking forward to a week to just do whatever he wants though - mostly play his game!!! When we get back it is back to adult life for both of us:)

That's it for now.... love to all....

1 comment:

brandiann said...

Hi! I have enjoyed looking at your blogs and just got on today and can't believe how much Emma has grown! She is just beautiful! Looks like you are headed to SLC, you better call me while you are here! I NEED to see Emma, and it would be nice to catch up with you too! You look great by the way!