Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SLC - SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Oh my goodness... how wonderful it is to be in SCL! Emma traveled really well again and there were TONS of babies on the flight; an adorable 9 month old behind us. We got in to SLC and tlaked with Jo who demanded that we come right down to the Rose Wagner (where I used to dance) and see all of them (Jo, Juan, Caine, and Ursula). That was exciting and so great to see them all and have them meet Emma, but it was apitstop as Emma was HUNGRY!! So Tosh and I sat in hall while I fed her. We came home and she made a great dinner of our favorite coconut shrimp, corn on the cob, and brocolli. She has a new apartment which is SO cute and SO SLC, we have tons of room and feel very welcome here. As a matter of fact Tosha has us sleeping in her bed while she is on the couch!!! I must say Emma and I did sleep very well last night though - she slept from 10:30-7am!! Then slept on her own in bed for another hour!

Tosha has not had good luck holdin gher so far, we are afraid it might be the blackness:)!!! Emma has let both Corinne and KAren hold her just fine:( Poor Tosh, we'll work on it:)

Today we had breakfast at Rachel's and got to see her new beautiful and again SO CUTE, SO SLC house, and see how big her two little ones are getting. And so beautiful with their big eyes and lashes. I wish I could down load my pictures for everyone to see, but next week I guess.

Will write more later... love to all...

No comments: