Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hello?

Emma has finally figured out that she can hold the phone (or the remote control) up to her ear. She gives it to us, we talk into it, then hand it back to her.

Today I went and took a wonderful class downtown.... When I got home Elliott had set-up Em's new "Kitchen" (she got it for her birthday). She LOVES it!!! It comes with a phone of course, blender, oven and drawers, pots, pans, and silverware. There is a sink and I looked over and Emma was holding her hands in it, under the faucet, moving them back and forth - El had show her how to "wash" her hands!!!!

They had also begun a game of "push-me-over". El (or I) sits on the floor, Em comes over and pushed his leg, and he falls over, then she comes and pulls on you to get back up!!!!! I was lying on the floor, with my head resting on the base of the chair, and she came over and pushed on the back of my head to get me to sit up. Dang cute.

Love to all from the SNOW soaked Northwest...

No comments: