Saturday, April 26, 2008

So many things to explore...

I was in the kitchen yesterday and heard a rattling - look what I found! Emma had climbed THROUGH a little gate in the front of Cooper's kennel. He had just been fed and she LOVES the dog bowls, and exploring, and animals:)

She is quite bright if I may say so myself (!). She was so excited to find the kitty on the box of cat litter. you can see her "pointing" at it. He dad let her try a little raspberry lemonade, and she took to it quite nicely - she loved it. Now she gets mad if she sees me drinking it, becasue I won't give her any. In the last picture she climbed up her highchair, with Elliott's help, and sat down before her feet were in!!!! How cute? She didn't like that for long though.

Today was a wonderfully beautiful spring day here. FINALLY some sunshine, and in the 70's. I went to class, El and Em played hard. Em and I went for a walk, and then spent a good 15 minutes walking up and down and up and down the front steps. She has learned now that she can't just walk down the steps on her own (a few weeks ago she would have walked off the edge of a cliff no problem). She grabbed my hand today and led me over to the stairs (my heart melted) so she could "walk" up them and then "walk" back down them. She also had her first gardening lesson today. Really I just let her play in the dirt I have in a pot on the front stoop. She loved it and could have gone on forever digging and feeling it with her fingers, throwing it out of the pot onto the ground.

Tomorrow? Who knows... love to all...



No comments: