Sunday, April 27, 2008

Classic Emma - Outside!

Emma and I had our first "walking" adventure outside today. The faces and the experience were classic Emma - goofy, busy, quirky. She found a rock that she had to carry around the whole time. She is running with it "licking the wind" in the lower pictures. She was not a fan of the grass and at one point wouldn't even pick up the rock because it fell in the grass. I kept wanting her to explore all the trees, flowers, and bushes, but she is all tomboy already. She wanted to see the sticks, and water grates, the rocks, the sidewalk, the street. It is hilarious. I was talking to my dear friend Rachel today and she said her daughter Bell is going to be sassy - I asked if you could tel right away. She said yes - I know it's true. Emma is going to be a smiley sassy little hand full!

Rachel also requested some crying pictures!!! Ha Ha! She said all the mom's will feel bad if they think that Emma is that happy all the time. That's hilarious because Emma is becoming quite the independent little fusser. So, I'll try to remember to pull out the camera in those sad situations:)

Love to all...



No comments: