Friday, May 2, 2008

All boxed in...

Wow! Sorry it has been so long, I guess it was a crazy week. These pictures are from LAST weekend, and I am jsut getting them up now.

What new adventures is Emma into? Well, shea has figured out how to lift up the toilet seat - yippie!!! She acts like she is washing her hands in it (like she does in her play kitchen), although thankfully she has never actually touched the sides of the bowl OR the water! She has learned to climb onto the big rocking chair in her nursery, and as mom is always "getting something done" we had a close call the other day. I didn't know she could climb onto the rocking chair, and all of a sudden there she was!

Emma came with me a couple of times this week when I taught dance class, and I have been dancing for her a little bit here and there. Well I was doing pirouettes (turns) the other day, and that night, I looked into the family room and there she was turning in circles, while doing her one arm swing dance! It was so cute. She has added a little bouncy one legged stamp/jump to her dancing moves over the week, too.

That's about it from here. Cooper is officially TALLER than Roscoe - serenity now!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, she keeps mom on her toes, doesn't she! I love the picture of Emma on the floor with the cat :-)