Sunday, May 4, 2008

10 Second Rule

Em is a big fan of the 10 second rule - although she often extends it to 180 seconds, or more! I gave her some Cheerios (also known as Doochies) the other day and she proceeded to put them on the floor and then lay on the floor and eat them without her hands:) She is really so goofy. I remeber saying when she was like 5 months old how silly I thought she was, and I had asked my mom if I was that way, are all kids that way. She said no, and it is true that Em is a "silly ham", and goofy monkey, and we could tell right away!

Yesterday I was making breakfast and turned around and there she was in the drawer of the stove! Isn't that the devils look on her face? Well, she also loves to play in the freezer and now I am missing a WHOLE package of peceches!!!!!!!!!!!! Elliott and I both checked immediately in the stove drawer (that is where I found the mangos last time!).

It was beautiful here today and Em and I enjoyed quite the time outside (while dad painted the spare bathroom - yippie!!!). She just walked up and down the sidewalk, carrying her rocks, trying to sneak one in her mouth every now and then.

Love to all...


No comments: