Sunday, May 18, 2008

Frank Part II

Good lord! She is so strong and loves to test out JUST how strong she is! Here she is carrying her music table from Grams Patterson. She is so funny....

Yesterday was HOT - 90's! She did pretty good, but I did break down and have her just in her diaper at home. Something I never said I would do. But the poor girl was sweatin' in the house as it was 84 in here, with no AC.

She lasted for over 2 hours at Lowe's, when we went to get things to work on the bathroom's. She ran around sometimes, praticed putting the cap on the water bottle over and over again, played with my wallet, and found a piece of paper and a penin my purse to draw with. At the end she was so excited to find a bucket, that was almost as big as she was, that she could carry and drag around. When we were checking out she also found a red Lowe's Basket, and attempted to carry both that ans the bucket at the same time. She was entertaining the women at the checkout for sure.

Well, another beautiful day in store here. Em woke up at 5:30 this morning, so was all ready fro a nap by 9am! Now I don't know what to do with myself - there are a million things, but they take all day! so, I think I am off to pack up the rest of the dining room hutch.

Love to all...

No comments: