Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mama's Shirt

Ema was a disaster after breakfast the other morning, so I had her running around in just her diaper. Well, as I was folding clothes she was investigating them (As usual) and got my shirt on. I took a hair binder and tied a little knot in the back so she could wear it without tripping.

She is in love with vacuuming, wiping up the floors, sweeping (think she sees mom doing that a little bit lately?), etc. And as you can see she always had to see how something feels in her mouth!

I am not sure if I have reported that Emma knows that her wet wipes are for wiping her parts? Well, today she needed a wipe..... So she could wipe her BABY'S parts! Isn't that hilarious?? The baby that Gream Grams gave her for her birthday is her favorite right now (I even had to take the clthes off of it today so they could be washed). The baby goes almost everywhere, and I even had to put the baby stroller in the backseat with her today!

Oh and she went under water today at her swim lesson. We did it a few times and she didn't cry at all, just a little shocked. She is such a trooper!

Love to all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so smart!