Friday, November 13, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming....

I saw on the TV, while I was at the gym yesterday, that Santa
was arriving at the Mall of America! So El and I took Emma to see it... FLOP:) Emma was scared! I thought that might happen (even though she loves Santa in her books)...
Here she is hiding behind Daddy!
Here comes Santa...

She really jsut wanted to go on the rides!!!! This was a 30 sec. ride...


Santa's Elves were handing out Rudolph blinking noses and antlers! Here Em is with Daddy at Bubba Gump's - we figured we were out and about we might as well make the most of it!

We celebrated Papa Loerch's birthday last weekend and Emma had planned to spend the night - but I fell asleep on the floor, so I did too! When we were waiting for breakfast to be ready I noticed she was really quiet.... I found her downstairs with her leg up in Papa's therapy machine with it ON!!!!! He had his knee replaced last week...


The first time she has been able to hold Grandma's cat - he is usually a hissing maniac:)



Papa's present form Emma - peanuts! Their favorite thing to share...








\

1 comment:

Mom said...

How funny that she is a scared of Santa--oh well--such an incredably beautiful smile!!! Hope Denny is getting well soon!! Can't wait to see you.
Love Mom