Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today we were on our way home from "work" and Emma was singing "The Farmer in the Dell" (she is a sucker for nursery rhymes!). Daddy has a version that goes on forever, with multiple animals... So Emma asks me, "Mouse takes a squirrel, Mommy? Mouse takes a squirrel?" How cute??? That was what Daddy sang to her last night.

Then we pulled into the garage and she wanted to ride her tricycle. I told her it was way too cold. She said, "It's Ok Mommy, see, I'm all set!" And she pulled up her hood:) So how could I say no to that? So we were putting her mittens on her, so she could ride the trike, and I couldn't get her thumb in. I said, "Oh Emma, where is your thumb?" She immediately pulled off her mitten claiming "Here's my thumb Mommy, right here!" "Look, two thumbs, Mommy"!!! I don't know why, but I kept asking her where her thumb was as we were trying to get the mittens on, and she kept tearing them off to assure me that indeed she did have a thumb and she knew exactly where it was!!!!

It was the cutest 10 minutes of interaction!!!!

Love to all....