Monday, November 8, 2010

November at the Patterson's

I have no idea how my pictures ended up this way?!!!! Oh well:) Elliott has been traveling A LOT lately, so my mom came over for a sleep over last week while El was in NYC. Grandma Loerch learned how we play at the Patterson's - gymnastics, tricks, dancing, circus-ing! Below you see Emma in her gown - she LOVES to play dress-up so I went to Savers and bought her a few used dresses.



Emma, Grandma and I practicing our circus tricks.






Daddy sold some of his "gear" the other night, and gave Emma some special money to spend at Target. Surprise of all surprises, Emma chose out a new baby doll! She is obsessed with babies, and this one had a carrier, so she can wear it!!! The final picture is of her on the couch this morning, watching "Little Bill" on Nick Jr. The baby has not come off her body since she got it yesterday!
Love to all.....




No comments: