Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving....

WE had a lovely and relaxing Thanksgiving! My Mom and Denny came over for a late breakfast (Orange puffy eggs - I loved them, was the only one:(....). They spent the entire day with us, which was special. Emma napped on the floor in the family room with us. The men watched football while mom and I looked at the "ads" and planned our attack!


Em in new PJ's from Grandma Loerch
Licking Thanksgiving whipping cream:)


Playing NapTime with my Aunt Judy! How sweet??????
Loving Cooper Dooper







Emma made out like a bandit from Mommy's early shopping morning! My mom and I had such a blast!!!!! The coat was 80percent off from Gymboree and the boots were 50 percent off at Gap kids!!!! And I think she is adorable:) I am a bit biased....
Anyway, it was such a lovely weekend and I feel truly thankful for all the wonderful moments, opportunities and people in my/our lives!
Love to all...

No comments: