Thursday, November 18, 2010

We were in the 60's two weeks ago and now there is snow and 30's! So the first picture is of Emma outside in short-sleeves putting the Christmas lights up with Elliott.... The following is Emma on the deck shoveling snow last Saturday morning! She woke up that morning because it was "sunny" outside. When she looked out the window she literally yelled "SNOW!" So Emma and Mommy played outside in the snow two days in a row and we had such a blast:)



This is what we do on Thursday evening.... Emma found her goggles in the closet, and I came around the corner and she was on the counter trying to dip her head under the faucet:) So the good mommy that I am, I got her a bowl and held it for her so she could dip her eyes in it!!!!! How sweet is she?
I am taking Emma to see the Nutcracker tomorrow night. I am so excited to see her expression - I hope she makes it past intermission!
Love to all...











No comments: