Monday, December 20, 2010

cookies!!!!!!!!!

Sunday morning my mom came over and we made an extravaganza of cookies! Elliott took Emma to Buck Hill and they went tubing. You can see from the picture below that Emma was pooped after two hours of extreme play with Daddy:)


Post nap, Em helping Grandma Loerch roll out Gingerbread men
3 generations of cookie makers! two of us lasted MUCH longer than the 3rd

When Emma was finished she decided I needed to wear all of this, so I could "go to school" when I was finished! Of I obliged and wore it all while working. Emma is turning into quite the little girl! She could play pretend all day long - mommy, baby, dance studio, gymnastics teacher, school, work, homework.... so fun to watch her grow and explore her big-girl-ness:)




1 comment:

Holly said...

El - Do let us know how the bug pancakes turn out... I might be interested in obtaining one of those.

Jill - I like the seahawks hat....

-J