Friday, December 10, 2010

My Mom took Emma to lunch at the American Girl Store last Monday. It looks like they had a wonderful time! Emma is wearing a dress my Mom got her and her Bitty Baby is wearing a dress my mom made to match! The little cup is lemonade for her baby.


A picture of the ladies eating - overlooking Nikelodean Universe:) Em had mac-n-cheese of course, with a cheese heart on top!


The girls all got dessert, and baby got hers assuming she ate all of her fruit! Emma obliged:)


When I picked Em up from my mom's that night she just had to put her dress back on, and before I knew it she had gotten "everyone" all lined up to take a picture. Notice her purple cords and pink dress up shoes!

Big boy Tommy
Elliott has been traveling just about every week, so I asked my mom to come over for a sleepover this week. We camped out on the living room floor to watch a movie in front of the Christmas tree. Of course Emma stayed wide awake while my mom and I dozed! Emma has only ONCE ever fallen asleep watching a movie - not matter what time!

Emma reading Tommy a book the other night - what a good boy! Although he did bite her about 15 minutes after this picture was taken:( She just refuses to learn....
It has been a long couple of weeks as she continues to really test her boundaries. Her desire to be the grown-up, in charge of everyone and everything is detrimental to all involved! We had quite the time at Ballet Class this week, after so much coaching from me all week on how to behave in class she just went all out in-charge! Her poor teacher.... Needless to say I am struggling and she is too! More later...
Love to all...








No comments: