Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Em's frist day back at preschool!

Notice the baby... sleeping... on the floor... all by herself!!! This is big - she really likes to be cuddled - which is sweet, just not all the time!
Emma's monster hands - she LOVES to get the feeling of things on her hands! She was done immediately after this of course, because what fun would it be to paint????

Big Girl Emma picked out her own clothes this morning, for her first day back at pre-school - she has her princess back pack on, which has literally not left her side since we gave it to her! She takes the bus today from Carol's and then I pick her up... so excited to hear what she thinks!

Last night she AND Olive came with me to teach, and I was dreading it - but Emma is growing up! She did so good, drawing and dancing around, of course I did tell her is she behaved (and we talked about what that meant) then she could choose somewhere for us to go out to dinner tonight! I am sure you can't guess where she wants to go - McDonald's!!! I should have given her some choices:) Oh well, I was VERY proud of her last night!

Love to all...

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love the pics. Emma looks so cute and grown. Baby Olive is adorable--gosh what blessings!!