Monday, November 14, 2011

Santa arrived at the Mall of America Thursday evening, and my mom and I took Emma. Santa arrived on his sleigh with his reindeer - and Emma got to hold Santa's hand! She was so thrilled and giggled with joy - I had tears in my eyes! Here she is holding her baby with a dress that had snowflakes like the coat she wore, and was almost purple, just like her (her favorite color - which was also mine when I was little!).
Below - another picture she will kill me for when she gets older!!! On the way to the mall, at 4:30 pm, she must have been wiped out. I went to pick up my mom, and Emma looked at me when we pulled in to her driveway, and the she closed her eyes. Poor girl...
Yesterday, Sunday, we celebrated Papa Denny's birthday! It was fun to finally have three grandchildren running around the house! Becca's little one, Landon, is 7 months old and crawling up a storm. You can see they are trying to get him in to soccer early (they both played in college!).
In other new Ms. Olive turned One Month Old yesterday! In some ones I can;t believe it has already been a month, and in others I can believe it has only been a month:) She is sweet, and loves to be held and snuggled. Last night she slept in her crib, on her back, for about an hour and a half - that is a huge accomplishment!!! Her cheeks and rolls are filling out, so we know she is eating well. Ms. Emma loves her sister more than we ever could have imagined, and often wants to hold, hug and kiss her.
Emma and Papa Denny - of course she had to help him open all of his presents!!!
Emma starts back at her speech pre-school tomorrow, and is excited to take the bus! I will be interested to see how it goes - she is sweet and full of joy - but if told her the sky was blue she would say "no, I am certain it is purple" :)
Love to all...

1 comment:

Mom said...

What fun with all the little ones--love the pics--can't wait to love the girls this coming week in person. Yea