Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Papa Jim and Nana Visit!

One last Halloween picture - Emma as Bolt, Elliott as Ken (can't you tell?), and me as a Kangaroo !
Me and Emma, Olive and Em's baby.... Can you guess what sweet Emma is doing?? She'll despise me for this picture in 10 years:) But, really it is so sweet how they emulate all you do.
My Dad and Jackie came to visit after Elliott's mom, from last Thursday to Sunday. They were such a huge help, we certainly appreciate all they did for us! Plus, Jackie is the Baby Whisperer and always has good advice, besides the ability to make Olive fall asleep!!!
Papa Jim and Olive
Olive Nana and Emma
I am typing with one hand so that is all for now. oh yes! When papa and nana got here i asked Emma what she would like to do special. She replied that she would like to get some fake nails! I said that i meant would she like to go somewhere special. To which she replied, how about Target?
Love her!!!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi there--remember when I took us all out to eat at Red Lobster and how great the food was--would you like to go there when I next visit at Thanksgiving? Also, have you had the professional cleaners I gifted to you out to your house yet? Was wondering how that turned out. It was so great to visit and I miss everyone. Love the pics--hope to web cam soon.