Sunday, September 28, 2008

Climbing....

Dear sweet Emma decided to follow Grandpa Loerch up the ladder, when we were playing in the yard yesterday.  Don't worry Dad (!)  had my hands on her all the time, but I did need some help getting her down as she was having so much fun.  

I had a wonderful time going to Dance Class downtown yesterday while Em stayed with Grandma, and Grandma was so excited to have emma all on her own.  So after I left in the morning they piled in to the car and headed to a Fall festival that had a petting farm.  Well, Emma fell asleep on their way!  And Em slept the WHOLE time I was gone!!!  Oh well, I had fun:)

This last picture is yesterday when Emma put her shoes on all by herself for the first time!  Can't tell though that she has them on the wrong feet.  She was so proud!

Love to all...




No comments: