Thursday, September 25, 2008

Goofy Girl

Emma is quite the adorable handful these days!!  We were ALL in the kitchen and as I was making dinner (note that Grandma and Grandpa Loerch were sitting at the table near by) I just happened to look over at Emma.....  putting my mascara on her face!!!!!!!!!!  She does see me do it every morning on the way to Carol's I guess, but holy crap, isn't it a bit early for this?

Then last night she was trying on her shirt - on her legs!  She just ran all around the house as happy as can be.  But, she isn't all smiles these days, I am afraid we are heading in to the terrible two's!!!!!  She has had a few major break downs, especially today after going to the eye doctor.  She had her eyes dilated so the Dr. could see if her blocked tear duck was anything worse than just that.  But no, she is fine, and will need to have minor surgery in November.  Anyway though, on the way home she was almost crying the whole way, and then she was literally on the floor kicking her legs and crying, burying her face in her hands byt he time we got home!

Ok, it is MY guilty pleasure night on TV!  Love to all...



No comments: