Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More from the Fair

Emma giving Grandpa some of her tasty ice and water!  half of which she got on herself....

Today Emma said her own "I love you" to me!  She repeated it when I said it to her...   Mamma almost cried!  She also signed and said the word "more" for the first time without being prompted.  AND when she walked into the house this afternoon she saw the picture that we had taken with her, me, and el, at the fair, and she pointed at El's picture.  Too cute....

Poor Cooper had a TERRIBLE time with us being gone.  He lost over 25 lbs, and Elliott had to take him into the emergency room last night when he got home.  Thank goodness he is FINALLY eating tonight.  Talk about separation anxiety!!!!!  So, we are going to have to kennel him the next time, I guess.  

Love to all...

No comments: