Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ugh....


Sorry it has been so long!  It seems like things change quite a bit when you work 5 days a week, and an Emmrhoid goes to daycare, and you want to see her, then you are exhausted once she is in bed!  And then you plan for class, and then you fall asleep at 9pm!!!!!  So, sorry to the family about the lagging pictures of Emma.

You can see in this picture that she is quite unhappy when she gets things on her hands (dirt, sand, etc.)!!!  

Funny em story - when Carol went in to check on Emma the other day, because she had fussed a little when she put her down - she found emma SOUND ASLEEP SITTING UP in her crib!  Isn't that hilarious?  

And our little lovebug has adjusted well to daycare life.  As a matter of fact she has taken to going into Carol's arms as soon as we walk in the door.  Then she immediately waves goodbye to me!  this morning I guess, she didn't even want to watch me drive away, but instead was pulling Carol by the toys!!!  Then, when I went to pick her up she didn't want to leave!  She wanted to be by Carola nd the kids on the couch - ha ha!  Silly girl.  It makes me feel wonderful knowing that she is so happy there, in all honesty.  No feelings hurt here.

I guess that is all I can think at the moment.  Love to all....

No comments: