Friday, March 27, 2009

Big Girl... Bigger Dog!!!

Em is turning into a bit of a climber!  I was trying to do my hair the other day and came out of the bathroom to find em on the window ledge on top of her play kitchen!!!!!!  Although I guess at this point when I was little I was already crawling out of mu crib, so thank goodness we aren't there yet!

You can see that Cooper continues to grow:)  He is so good with Emma and she LOVES to crawl all over him daily.

We are officially into the terrible twos.  One of her favorite pass-times (especially when she is tired) is to hit her mom!  Seriously, where is the Super Nanny when you need her?  So we have a new timer that we set for time-outs.  Well yesterday morning Emma was especially unhappy (then AFTER I realized that I can feel her molars coming in - poor girl!) and hit me and said "timeout emma", then we went to timeout, when she was done she came over and hit me and said "time-out, time-out"....  Lord help us!!!!!

Love to all....

No comments: