Monday, March 16, 2009

So Much Fun!!!

Emma loves the giant fan (that we sleep with every night!) and enjoys turning it on and off, then standing in front of it...

her cute "piggy's"

And my THREE KIDS wearing diapers as hats...

Cute story...  I was giving Em a bath tonight and her baby was taking a bath with her.  We were giving baby kisses and of course she wanted me to kiss baby's butt! The next thing I know Emma's on all fours with her hinnie in the air asking me to kiss it!!!!!  Her bath cloth Froggie so kindly obliged her:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too hilarious! The things kids think of :-)

Mom said...

All the pictures are so dang cute--I just love them. They are soooooo funny. You guys are having such a wonderful time with your angel--wish you lived close by--we miss watching Emma grow up--she is so adorable. I felt so much better after seeing her at least by webcam last week-end. Thanks for the blog and pics-I love them. Mom