Monday, March 2, 2009

Watching Nana Play

I LOVE these pictures of Emma...  She looks so sweet and innocent...

She is not always so sweet and innocent and is getting into her "terrible two's" stage very well, thank you.  she has this glimmer in her eye when you tell her no, or to go do something...  you can just see her thinking "how far can I push them?"  For tie-out I make her sit against the wall while i count to 10....  Well now she has started counting!!!  And it is so dang cute that I have to turn around to keep from laughing.  and then when I get to "10" she says "all done" and again it is so cute!  

AND she is speaking everything she hears us say.  That means she had a number of "Oh crap"'s this week, and two "Oh shit"'s!!!!!

Love to all...


2 comments:

Mom said...

Love these pics

AllisonK said...

HA! Wait until she tells you, or daddy, "don't forget to set the timer" when you put her in time-out. That's what Mason did one time, I swear I peed a little bit :o)